STANDARD BUSINESS TERMS AND CUSTOMER INFORMATION
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Sélection Prestige GmbH) via the Drebbel Gin website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed in the E-commerce environment https://drebbelgin.com
(2) If a contract is concluded, it shall be concluded with
Sélection Prestige GmbH
Pariser Str. 3
(3) The placement of goods in the E-commerce environment does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer by us, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the customer to order these goods. If the customer orders the desired goods, he thereby submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) If an order is received in the E-commerce environment, the following regulations shall apply: If a customer goes through the order process described below, he thereby submits a binding contractual offer.
The ordering process takes place in these steps:
a) Selecting the desired goods
b) Confirm by clicking the button “Add to shopping cart”
c) Check the details in the shopping cart
d) Press the “next” button
e) Login to the webshop after registration and entry of the login data (e-mail address and password) or order as a guest
f) Checking and correcting the entered data
g) Binding sending of the order by pressing the button “order at cost”
Before bindingly submitting the order, the Customer may return to the page on which the data provided by the Customer during the ordering process was recorded by clicking the “Back” button of his Internet browser after checking his data. There he can correct any errors or terminate the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. Once we have received the order, we will confirm it by sending you an automatic e-mail. However, this e-mail does not constitute an acceptance of our offer. We will accept the offer in writing, in text form or by sending the goods.
(5) We store the contract text and send you the data of your order as well as our general terms and conditions by E-mail. You can also call up the General Terms and Conditions of Business at https://drebbelgin.com. You can view your past orders in our customer area in your account page.
§ 3 Individually-designed products
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, text or data necessary to customise the goods via the online ordering system or via E-mail without undue delay after concluding the contract. Any potential specifications that we may issue regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you within the framework of the customised designing process, the said items are subject to copyright law.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way or if you are unhappy about the way in which we process your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoongegevens
If you have any questions about our privacy and cookie statement or about your rights, you can always contact us via the details below:
Name and address:
Brugakker 1117, 3704 WB
Email address : email@example.com
Phone number : +33 6 95 40 20 00
Chamber of Commerce number : 65784359